Print

02 May 2020

Home for Scrap FX

Hello and welcome to a new month.

I have started my page by using a couple of Doily Whites on my background.  I used these as stencils, spraying them with Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays on both pages.  Once done, I sprayed one with a couple of different colours and sat aside to dry.
For the middle feature, I cut a piece from the Leadlight Window Transparency.  This has been cut in half and adhered with matte medium.  The same has been done to the Doily White that I sprayed.  I cut these so that when my journal is closed, it still sits nice and flat.
I have then used matte medium to stick down some trees from the Trees Ricepaper and a couple of houses from the Happy Houses by Michelle Logan.  I have cut a heart from one of the trees to add to my page.
I used some pencils to add a little more colour to the houses and heart, not too much because I still wanted to show the 'messy' look that these have.
The title on my page has been taken from the Storybook Text.
Happy Houses by Michelle Logan  Leadlight Windows transparency  Doily WHITE
Trees ricepaper  Storybook Text
Hope you've been inspired

post signature

No comments: