Print

06 May 2020

Fun for Bee Arty

Hi there, thank you for joining me again.


I pulled out the Scrap FX circle template again this week.  I'm a sucker for a circle.  I used this to make 3 (almost 3) circles across the middle of my page.  The template was also used to trace and cut out a few photos.


The circles have been coloured with a mix of water and Colour Shimmer Dusts in Lollipop, Paris and Peacock.  I have used some scrap papers to mask off each side and splattered some of the mix to each corresponding circle.


I had some scraps of paper which I used to make butterflies in my last post.  I have used these to die cut using the Honeycomb Metal Die.
The title word has been cut using the 365 Alphas Die on some card that has been painted with Paris Shimmer Dust.  I also backed this with the same letters cut from black card stock to help the title pop out a little. 


Around the edge of my page has been stamped with the mesh stamp from the Life is Tough stamp set.


post signature

No comments: