Print

20 May 2020

Image Transfer for Bee Arty

Hi there, today I'm sharing a page that started off as an image transfer.



This was inspired by a class I took at retreat last year by Leanne Jago.  The Art by Leanne facebook page has lots of gorgeous inspiration with image transfers.



Once my image was ready to use, I have put down a messy layer of Heavy White Gesso Colour Shimmer Dust in Passion and Peacock has then been sprinkled over the gesso and spread with a palette knife.  A baby wipe has been used to wipe away some excess from the image.


I then heat dried the page and have added some tissue with white stars to parts of the background with matte medium.
The black stars have been done with Heavy Black Gesso and the That Way Stencil.  The gesso was lightly applied to a makeup sponge and dabbed through the stencil. 


I have then done some random stamping with the Geo Grunge Stamp Set and added some molding paste with the Scripted Sencil.


To finish off the page, I added small amount of Coffee Colour Spray around the corners and some Heavy Black Gesso around the edge of the page.


post signature

No comments: