Print

22 April 2020

Keep Some Room in Your Heart, for Bee Arty

Hi, thank you for joining me today.


My page today was started by using the Scrap FX Circle Template and an embossing pen.  I used this to trace a circle in the middle of my page and then heat embossed a circle.
I have then filled the middle of the circle with water and dropped in some Colour Artist Ink in Calypso, Lime and Mermaid.
A brush has been used to help move this around before heat drying the piece.


I wanted quite a dark paste so I mixed some Midnight Colour Shimmer Dust with some molding paste and have applied this to the edge of my circle using the Imagine Stencil.


On a separate piece of pager, I have layered it in water and dropped more of the Colour Artist Inks along with some Bubblegum Colour Spray.  I heat dried this, using a paper towel to blot up the excess.
Once dry, the page has been randomly stamped using the Geo Grunge Clear Stamp Set.



I have die cut lots of butterflies from this page using the Butterfly Effect Metal Die.  I also cut some butterflies with black card stock and have attached these to my coloured ones to add some shadow.


The Circle Template was popped back onto my page to add some white splatters so that they only landed in the circle.



I then used my white pen to add a few highlights to my page.


Hope you've been inspired 💙


post signature

No comments: