Print

16 April 2020

My Art Journal, for Scrap FX

Hi, hope you're all well.
Today I share a couple of journal pages, both featuring Funky Folk and Graffiti Peeps.
I've realised that I feel the need to put wings on these little guys and for this page I have used the Botanical Stencil and some gloss medium for these.
Once dry, I have added some water and Colour Blast shimmer dust for a nice bright colour wash.
I have also outlined the Funk Folk in black and added a quote with matte medium from the Philosophy Phrases transparency.
My next page is in my black journal and has a couple of Graffiti Peeps and a Funky Folk.
The Graffiti Peeps have been messy outlined with Posca Pens.  The dots around the page have been done with some Poscas and the Random Dot Stencil.
The title is from the Philosophy Phrases Transparency and has been painted on the back before adhering to my page.
Hope you've been inspired ♥
Funky Folk WEIRD by Michelle Logan  Philosophy Phrases transparency  Graffiti Peeps SNARKY by Michelle Logan
Botanical SMALL stencil   Random Dots stencil   Sewing ricepaper

post signature

No comments: