Print

02 April 2020

Funky Folk for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, hope you are all safe and well and looking after each other.  Today I’m sharing a journal page in my black book with some new products.

I started this one with a white pencil and the Circle Stencil.  This stencil is probably my most used Scrap FX product.  I’ll use any excuse to add circles to my page and this is perfect for them.

I have just finger painted inside the circles, not worrying about how neat or messy it looked.
There was a lot of excess paint in the blue circle so have used the Scribble Word Stamp by pressing it into the excess and stamping it around the page.

Next I adhered a few Funky Folk (omg I am so in love with these) to the page.  I had them hanging off the edge and trimmed them off once dry.  The Keep Calm and Be Awesome Silhouette has been trimmed and glued down with matte medium.


I finished the page off by outlining the elements in black and white pencils.


Hope you've been inspired ♥
Circle Stencil  Funky Folk WILD by Michelle Logan  Keep Calm black SMALL
Scribble Word stamp

post signature

No comments: