Print

16 April 2019

Little things layout and a canvas, for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I have a couple of projects to share with you.  The first is this layout featuring some of the new Scrap FX products.
I started this page by adhering the chipboard Chevron Panel to a scrap piece of cardstock.
I've then filled the gaps in the piece with some Bo Bunny glitter paste.  Once this was dried, I went around the shape with a black posca pen and using a craft knife, cut the piece from the cardstock.
Next I have added some modelling paste to my background with the Chevron stencil and added some Colour Blast Artist Ink.  I cut my embellished chipboard in half and did the same to the Celistial Silhouette.
On top of the modelling paste, I have lightly stamped with the Chevron Background Stamp.
To finish off my page, I made a mask out of paper towel and did some messy stamping around the edge of my layout with the Binary Code stamp.
Chevron background stamp  Chevron Stencil  Celestial silhouette
Binary Code stamp  Chevron Panel LARGE
For my next share, I have made another canvas.
My base was started with some paste and the Random Dots stencil and Molecules stencil.  On top of this I have added some water colour ink, tissue paper and some pieces of chipboard Molecule.
I have done some gelli printing on a tag.  I've added some scrip paper and stitching and popped this into a Feather Paper Pocket.  I have used a sewing machine to messy stitch around this.  I also added some more feathers to the pocket.  These were stamped in white ink onto some gelli printed paper with the Doodled Feather stamp.
My title has been heat embossed with a shabby chic embossing powder.
I have also heat embossed the Wildflower chipboard frame.   I did this is a pretty gold and is the base that my focal feature is on.
Molecules  Molecules stencil  Random Dots stencil
Wildflower frame SMALL  Paper Pocket D Feather  Doodled Feather Stamp


post signature

No comments: