Print

01 April 2019

Blue Moon for Scrap FX

Hello everyone.
Today I'm sharing with you an art journal page and some fabulous new Scrap FX goodies.
I started my page layering a few different water colours on my page.  Once dry I have splattered white ink across the background and then using the Orb stamp, I have stamped in white ink where my moon is to be.  The Orb is the same size of the Celestial Moon Stencil and I thought it would be a perfect moon base, with lots of shapes for texture.
I've then used the Orb stamp with an some ColorBox ink.  This had 5 different colours in a row and was an easy way to get a variety of colours on the stamp.  I stamped a few of these so they look like planets floating around the background.
The face of the moon was then stencilled on with the Celestial Moon stencil and some black gesso.
A white sharpie added a few highlights to the face.
I cut some pieces from Birds & Words Transparency and adhered these with matte gel.
Once dry, I trimmed around the edges.
To finish my page off, I stamped around the edge in white ink using the Binary Code stamp and added some messy lyrics.
Celestial Moon stencil - Click Image to Close
Orb stamp - Click Image to CloseBinary Code stamp
  Birds & Words Transparency - Click Image to Close
Thanks so much for looking, hope you've been inspired ♥

post signature

No comments: