Print

02 August 2020

I Dream of Stars for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, am sharing with you today a canvas.

I started by adding some acrylic paint to my canvas.  Keeping it quite wet I have then pressed the Interlock Stencil into the background to get an imprint of the pattern.

Once this was all dry I have used the Circle Stencil and a posca pen to add some circles across the canvas.

The Circle Hash Frame has been given a coat of black gesso and then covered with brass wax.

I then used the circles in the chipboard as guides to cut out some pieces from the Blue Mandala Collage Paper which has then been glued to the bottom side of the circles.

After adding some embellishments I have filled each chipboard circle with some glossy accents for a nice shiny finish.


Hope you've been inpsired ♥

Interlock stencil  Blue Mandala collage paper   Circle Hash frame
Circle Stencil



post signature

No comments: