Print

19 August 2020

Be Fearless for Bee Arty

Hi everyone, thanks for popping over today.  Today's share is all about no waste, made white scraps and left over product from previous projects.

                           

I've created a tag for my share that started with a few things made from some left overs.  The tag itself was covered in with some left over Midnight and Cobalt Shimmer Dusts mixed with water.  


The honeycomb piece was made from a piece I'd painted with some Heavy Black Gesso left over from a project.  I've then used this to mop up excess liquid from the Antique Shimmer Pen that I used on my last project.
After using the Honeycomb Die I set aside the middle pieces for a future project because they look like gorgeous little sequins.


My butterfly started on a scrap piece of paper which I have covered in embossing fluid.  I added a few layers of  Bling Embossing Powder so it was nice and thick.  While still hot I have pressed it with the script stamp form the Memories Stamp Set.  


I then die cut this with the Butterfly Effect Die.


.

I have splashed the background with a little watered down Heavy White Gesso.


If you click here or on the photo below it will take you to another project I did a couple of years ago.  Same technique with embossing powder but this time I used it for the title on my page. 


Hope you've been inspired 💙

post signature

No comments: