Print

16 August 2020

Existence for Scrap FX

Hi everyone. 

Today's share is something I've not done before, a mans face.  Apart from a couple of image transfers, I've never added males into my journal pages.  I have to say though, I love this guy.

A few gloss sprays were sprayed onto the background. Then I have used some posca pens to colour the back of some of the circles on the Circle Patterns Transparency and stuck a few around the page.

I wanted my dudes face to stand out and not fade into the background so I have painted the back of this with gesso.  I was then able to adhere him to my paper without it being transparent.

I used pastels to colour his face and top. Some numbers from the Number Tile Transparency have been cut and adhered around the page.  I also stuck down the eye from the Da Vinci Collage paper to this.

I have then used random words from the Text and Typeface Ricepaper.  Once these were stuck down and dried, I have used pastels that match the background to colour over the top of these.  I also did the same around the edge of my guy to make him blend in a little more.

Hope you've been inspired ♥

Text & Typeface LARGE FONT  Da Vinci collage paper  Circle Patterns transparency

Number Tiles transparency

post signature

No comments: