Print

19 October 2018

Your Smile for Colour Blast

Hi everyone, today my share features Colour Paste and hand made embellishments.


My first step was to layer some Colour Paste in Rose Petal and Bling onto a couple of scrap pieces of white card stock.  This was done with an old rewards card. 
I then sat these aside and came back to my project a couple of hours later.  Because I was die cutting with it, I wanted to make sure it was totally dry.


I've die cut my title and some flowers from the page with Rose Petal Colour Paste and some roses from the Bling.


When I cut these out I used a piece of quick release die cutting paper between the die and my card with the Colour Paste on it.  
This helps to remove it from the die once cut.



I did a little stamping on my page, one lot where my photo stack was going to be and the other, a smaller lot on the opposite side for some balance.



I used some Colour Paste in Rose Petal mixed with a little water to make some splatters on the page.
This helps to tie my 2 clusters together and add a little more visual dimension to the layout.


All the pieces have been assembled with a little glue and some foam for dimension.


The page is now finished and is full of hand made embellishments, making a super inexpensive page from a couple of pots of Colour Paste that can be used again and again.


Hope you've been inspired.


post signature

No comments: