Print

16 October 2020

Broken Crayons Still Colour for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, hope you're all safe and well.   Today I have another art journal share from my 6x6, my favourite journal.

These pages were started by adding some different bright acrylic paints.

Once this was dry I added some writing in messy script.

I have used 2 of the Women in Black pieces as masks and dabbed black gesso around the page.  The women have then been highlighted by outlining with white gel pen.  An extra bonus using the black silhouettes as masks with black gesso, I still have them for another project.

For the other side I have just adhered one of the Women in Black and outlined her in white gel pen.  The title was taken from the Art Inspiration Rice Paper.


Women in Black    Art Inspiration rice paper

Hope you've all been inspired


post signature

No comments: