Print

21 October 2020

Kind Fierce Brave for Bee Arty

Hi everyone.
Sharing another art journal again today.  I really have only a few pics to share.  I got so lost in this one I totally forgot. 


The background was done by paining on different colours of Bee Arty Colour Shimmer Dust.  Starting with Lush for the grass, then adding some Peacock and finishing off with Cobalt.

For darker shades I just use a higher concentration of the colours.


I then used one of my fave stencils, The Owl and the Pussycat.  I have used this with some Heavy Black Gesso, applied with a wedge makeup sponge.


The stars have been added the same way, this time with Heavy White Gesso and the That Way Stencil.  Of course as I finished my page I dropped black gesso right in the middle.  I just added some more stars to help hide this.
The sentiment along the bottom has been done with the Kind Heart Stamp Set.


Hope you've been inspired.

post signature

No comments: