Print

02 August 2019

Melbourne Zoo for Scrap FX

Hi everyone and thank you for joining me at the start of a new month with lots of new goodies.
My page for this share started with some water colour paper.  I have traced the Bamboo stencil onto the background and painted this with some water colours.  I left a few pieces in the middle plain because it was going to be covered over anyways.
The gorillas have been painted with acrylic paint and instead of stroking the paint onto the pieces I've dabbed the pain on quiet heavily to give a textured look.
I cut the Savannah silhouette into a few pieces for this page and just to get it to match in with the rest, I have painted the Map of Australia with black acrylic paint.
Australia Maps  Bamboo stencil  Gorilla Pack
Savannah Silhouette
Hope you've been inspired ♥

post signature

No comments: