Print

02 July 2019

Unicorn canvases for Scrap FX

Hello everyone, today I am featuring one of my favourite stencils from this months release.
I've made 3 little canvases with this one stencil but have used it a few ways.
After I painted my background, I used a waterproof marker to add the ears and eyes of the unicorn.  The horn was added with some moulding paste and this water painted with Stickles for some added sparkle.
I made the crowns a couple of different ways.  In the first pic I have laid the stencil on some plastic and added some paper clay and sat aside to dry.  I have then used moulding paste with the crown, just popping this on a scrap piece of card.  Once dry, I cut these out and bent them into a little curvy head shape.  I opted to use the moulding paste and cardboard crowns, I was able to manipulate the shape of these ones a little more.
I've used the same technique on the unicorn fringes.  These were coloured with acrylic paints and then moulded around the end of a paintbrush for a 3d look.
Create a Unicorn stencil

post signature

No comments: