Print

30 September 2018

Adore, for D-lish Scraps

Hi everyone, my turn again!

It also happens to be my last turn as I step down from this amazing team. 

This page was based around my painty background.  Some of the goodies from D-lish Scraps are 'raw', so are perfect for altering to the colours that match your projects.


Firstly I layered my photos on some Paper Doilies, gold thread and a little journaling.
I've then used some water colour brushes to colour a butterfly from a pack of Colour Me Cuts.



The Chipboard title has been heat embossed and the blue on there is a little paint dabbed on with some paper towel.

You'll also find on here a Bitty Bow and a few Sequins.

Thanks for joining me again, I've loved sharing with you 


Hope you've been inspired.
post signature

No comments: