Print

20 May 2018

Family, D-lish Scrap


Hellooooo, welcome to my cybercrop challenge πŸ’™
This month i present too you, Tiny Photos!!
You can join in at The Scrap Suite.

As soon as i saw this Kinder Kreations Aerobar chipboard, I knew what i had to do.   


My page started with some geli printing.  My "tiny photos" are actually one photo.   I coloured the chipboard piece in with a black marker.  I chose the circles I wanted to use for each person and drew an outline around the shape to cut each one out.   Once i adhered these to the chipboard and the glue had dried, i used a craft knife too trim the photos more closely to the edges of each shape.




I adorned this little strip with some resin flowers,  enamel dots and a sequin bow.




My page had been finished with a couple of banners from the Everyday Words stamp set.

Looking forward to seeing what you create ♥



post signature

No comments: