Print

30 May 2018

Love this, for D-lish Scraps


Hello everyone, so happy to share with you again this month.

My page started with a gel pressed background.   I love making these.   They are a bit of a slump buster when I'm looking for my mojo.


Under my photo is a paper doily that i have heat embossed.   I love to do this to get a custom colour embellie and also love the shiney look it gives.  On top of this I popped another doily, this one just torn in half.




Around the doilies and photo I have added a sequin bowflair buttonresin flower and Little Birdie flowers.
There's also some star punchinella poked under the photo.



The little banner at the bottom is a stamp from the Everyday Words/Icons stamp set. 
On top of this is an enamel heart.

Hope you've been inspired 💙


post signature

No comments: