Print

06 April 2015

Life is Good, D-lish Scraps

I am so excited to be part of the D-lish Scraps 
team for another term.

My first share for April includes a photo with
a fabulous group of ladies and was screaming for a
bit of pink and glitter.



I started my page by stamping the butterflies
down the middle and colouring with water colour
pencils.
I grunged them up a little by adding splatters and 
masked some gorgeous glitter paste around them.


My photo has been layered with a Gold Stripe
Bag which I have folded and a Scrap FX Scribble
Also tucked amoung my photo cluster is little 
pieces of Hand Dyed Muslin.


The cluster on the left is of some washi tape,
Wood bead and die cuts and a Pick 'n' Place

The Life is Good banner, Snapshot die cut and the 
arrow and tag above all come from this
super awesome pack from Pinkfresh Studio.

If you click on the picture below it will take you
right to the page with all the other gorgeous things
from the Up in the Clouds collection.



See how cool a bit of torn up muslin looks.
It's fabulous for adding extra colour as well as texture.



My page has been finished off with a few resin
flowers and a pretty little Floral Cabochon.



I will be back tomorrow sharing a page featuring
 one of my nephews.


post signature

No comments: