Print

07 April 2015

Adore, D-lish Scraps

Today my page features one of my nephews,
the cutie Xander.

I started my page with a little random stamping.
Then I have coloured some crackle texture paste to
use with one of my favourite Scrap FX stencils.
I love the look of the crackle pastewith this.

I also wanted to bring in a little yellow to the background.
For this I have done a some water colouring with
a Gelato.


The photo cluster on this page is made up of
3 photos exactly the same, layered on some 
have torn around the edges.
I also coloured the cute chipboard word
with Gelatos, this time just blending it with my
fingers.


I kept the them of the chevrons going by using
some Pinkfresh Studio Enamel Chevrons.


I chose to use a couple of different types of 
Washi Tape.
See in the above photo and the one below, how the
Washi is curled a little and not sticking to the page.
I did this by sticking my Washi to my craft mat a few
times to take away some of the stickyness.
The way it curls gives the film tape a nice natural
look.

My page has been finished off with a cluster of
Hand Dyed Muslin, Pinkfresh Studio veneers, a
Freckled Fawn paper clip and a Flair Button.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you've been inspired!


post signature

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Inspired.. Yes!! This looks wonderful.. love the stencilling on your back ground.. cute photo too..