Print

26 April 2015

Family

During March Words or Whatever sent out some
chipboard to all that applied, to take part in 

I wish I took a photo of the gorgeous goodies
before I used them but didn't think at the time.
We received a scalloped frame, the word # Family
and a couple of hearts.


And here's what I came up with.



I removed the middle piece from the frame and 
embossed the outside which I have then used to frame
this tiny photo.



I can't believe I got a photo of myself and my 
7 brothers and sisters all in that little frame.
Too cool!


For the title and hearts I embossed with a red powder
and then again with gold.



 The gorgeous stamp I have used is another
Carabelle stamp that I got from Time to Create.




post signature

2 comments:

Sharon Pick said...

I really love what you did with your chipboard it really set the tone for an inspiring page . Great work a winning page Id say . LOL best of luck .

Jo Kinder said...

Ros, this layout is amazing!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge and spreading the WOW love :D

Jo xxx