Print

31 March 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang March

Yum yum yum!
That's what I thought when I saw this months Color Challenge


This photo is of my gorgeous niece at her
recent baby shower.


I have used Lindy's sprays to water colour
my background and added lots
of different texture with Whipped Spackle,
templates, stamps, chipboard and beads.







Gorgeous glass cabachons from D-lish
Scraps are one of my fave embellishments.




The gorgeous white paper butterflies from
D-lish Scraps have been left mainly as is, 
just a little Chateau Rose.


The colours that I used on my page are


post signature

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Great layout!!! Love how it came out! Thanks so much for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge this month!

Sar said...

This is so beautiful Ros, so much detail, i could love at it for hours and still find new bits & pieces! Thanks so much for visiting my blog recently xxx

Janice Nicholls said...

Hi Ros, this layout is just gorgeous....Love the colours, layers and texture.
I have browsed your blog and am really loving your style and gorgeous creations.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a lovely Easter. x

JaMajka said...

I love the composition and these lovely beads <3 Great colors!!! Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge!!!