Print

06 March 2015

D-lish Scraps March

One of my favourite things I like to do when
I'm scrapbooking is alter embellishments.
Make things look a bit different than
they way they're intended.

The pages I've made this month have a little
bit of that happening.


The first thing I changed up for this page was the
I cut it to a ribbon shape and have sewn around
the edges so there wasn't a hole there.


There other altered embellishment on this
page is some Hand Dyed Muslin, and
I am seriously doing this one all the time lately. 


I have randomly torn off pieces of the muslin so that I get
messy little chunks of it.  Then just tuck it under
pieces of paper or doilies etc.


Some other gorgeous D-lish Scraps goodies you can

The puffy scallop sticker is from a Pinkfresh Studio kit.
And those super cute Chevrons and Wood Beads are
also Pinkfresh Studio.


 My page has been finished off with some super cute Chevrons and Wood Beads that are
also Pinkfresh Studio, and some text printed with
my Motex.



post signature

No comments: