Print

17 March 2015

Beautiful

Today I'm sharing a page that has been
inspired by the March Mood Board from
Sassy Scrapper.

The colours are fabulous and my page
is totally inspired by these.

I've used water colour pencils on my background.


Die cut some feathers to match the theme of the photo
and clustered them with a sequin bow.




The gold on my page is Faber Castell Texture Luxe.
I had trouble trying to show the full effect of this as
today is quite overcast.
This photo here shows a little of the shine.

This stuff is freaking awesome!


post signature

4 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful layout

Lizzyc said...

Looks gorgeous!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Great layout. I love that your photo covers the whole page!

Leonie said...

Stunning page Ros! oh that Faber Castell texture luxe looks gorgeous. And that's one of my current favourite stencils. Very Cool! Thanks for joining in at Sassy