Print

06 May 2014

My D-Lish share for May

I love this page.

  I love the paper.

I love the colours.

I love the photo.

And I especially love all the D-Lish Scraps goodies
that I've clustered here.

So many pretties on one small page.


In this little cluster I have started out with a Journal It Note Strip 
and layered it with 1/2 a PVC doilie, a Skipping 5 Circle Phrase,
Chalk tab, a Cosmos Daisy and some



Another Journal It from the Chalk It
Tab pack.  I can't get enough of
these little Journal It's. 



For this little cluster I have used some more Journal
It'sl.  This time I layered 4 different ones.  The Tab Bag
I cut the little heart bunting in half so that I
could use both ends here.  These can easily
be coloured to match any page or card.
I coloured mine gold to match the motex tape
that I've used to make a little banner.
Here you can see some more Cosmos Daisies,
large Resin RosesPetite Resin Roses and this


Sequins are such an in trend item at the moment.
I love scattering them on my pages.
These ones are here because I needed to hide 
some black ink I smudged on my title.
A perfect solution to a little boo boo. 



Thanks so much for stopping by.
I had so much fun making this page.

post signature

No comments: