Print

01 May 2014

I'm a little bit excited!!


I am lucky enough to have been
chosen to be part of the Black
With Two design team for the next 
6 months.


This first board that I get to share
is a gorgeous colour combo,
soft grey and dark slate.



Perfect colours for this photo of
little Tanner.


I was going to use my Prima stitched
stamps on this page and was wishing 
there was a 12 inch one for my border.
After a quick play with my Silhouette
I made one!
Not quite as a shabby as the stamps
but very happy with the result.



You can also see on here that
I've used lots of D-Lish Scraps goodies - my
go to stash for everything.



 Hope you've enjoyed my first
share.  I'm looking forward to what's 
to come for the next 6 months.  

I can't wait to see everyone's 
entries.



post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout Ros, and such an adorable photo. Great to have you on the team... Hugs xx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Ros, your work is going to be truly inspiring for BW2 :)

Michelle said...

Aboslutely Love it Ros, and congrats on your DT position :)