Print

20 May 2014

Colour my life

This page is my entry for 
the Sassy Scrapper May Moodboard.

This board is so gorgeous.
My inspiration came from the 
brushes of colour in the bottom middle
picture and the brushstroke quote.

I have used Prima Bloom sprays and Lindys Stamp Gang
sprays and some Dylusions for my background.

My title is a gorgeous free cut file
from Wilna Furstenberg and is so perfect
for my page.  I know the spelling
NQR for us but I had to have it.


The last couple of months I have discovered
how awesome pens can be in my Silhouette machine.
The black and white leaves were 
drawn and cut with this.


 ♥
Not often I can get a nice photo of my baby.


post signature

2 comments:

Chantalle said...

I love everything about this!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sassy Scrapper in May

Leonie said...

Super gorgeous page Ros. Love the rainbow background. :) Thanks for joining in at Sassy.