Print

23 July 2012

Simon Says Challenge

 My little entry in the Simon Says Challenge this week.

This is the sketch we needed to follow.


and this is my interpretation.


Did you know that Passion4Paper sells Magnolia stamps?  Cute!

I've teamed mine up today with some gorgeous leftovers from my Carta Bella kit.




My little Tilda has been coloured with Tim Holtz distress markers and I am sooo loving using these.  I've tried a lot of different colouring mediums, watercolour pencils, Prismas and Gamsol, and my gorgeous gorgeous Copics, but these are so easy to use.  I can colour an image with the distress markers in 5 to 10 minutes.  The same image can take me 45 minutes to an hour when I use Copics. So far I have only water coloured with these and I am loving the muted effect they give.
I have stamped on Inkssentials Specialty Stamping Paper.  This paper is awesome!  If you are a stamper, this is a must have.  I can't believe the difference in clarity when images are stamped on this.



Enjoy!


1 comment:

cheiron said...

I adore this Ros! Great coloring, pattern papers and the touch of glitter on the heart is just perfect. Thank you for playing along with Dawny's sketch over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!