Print

17 July 2012

Echo Park This and That Charming

I'm back with some more projects, this time featuring Echo Parks, This and That Charming.  I was lucky enough to get this collection in my Design Team pack and I've really loved using it.



I so loved doing this page.  I've used Crafters Workshop Harlequin Template  which is becoming one of my favourite templates.  On this page I have stamped over my template with a VersaMarkWatermark Stamp Pad and used a brown embossing powder.l  I love the look of embossing powder with the templates. 



To match the Harliquin theme, I cut some diamonds out of patterned paper that came with this collection.  I also used my Kite die and a border die from My Favourite Things Dienamics. 



I tied all this together by adding some Honeydew twine as the kite string and using the tail to form part of my title.  
The scallop shape that is behind the photo is a small journal square that I cut from a piece of the paterned paper in the collection.  By cutting this in half I was able to add it to each end of the photo and it looks like I've used a large piece.  It's just one way you can use up some of those little journal bits that comes with the collection and the bonus is a cute die cut matt.



The second page I've done is from the same kit.  There is so much in these collections, they're awesome.  The photo is of my husband and I think he is absolutely charming, so the title was perfect.
So first up, can you see all that gorgeous blue I've got around the page and on anything else I could stick a little ink on?  Awesome colour!  And of course, another fave.  It's the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers. Oh wow.  The colour is gorgeous and I've already gone back to Passion4Paper and got my new Summer Distress Ink Collection.  It has PINK!!  PINK Distress Ink!
So, I got a little sidetracked ☺



 I've used a rosette die, which are great fun to use, and also my Kite die from My Favourite Things Dienamics again.  The twine on this page isCarribean.



I finished my page off with some the the stickers that come in the collection.  The yellow sticker is a circle I've cut in half, again to give it a different look and by layering them all together it gives the page dimension and adds interest.


And just because it's me, and it's what I do, here's a couple of quick cards to finish off using the same kit.







  
 I still have heaps of stickers and paper left for this kit, they really are the best value and great fun to play with.
Gorgeous too!

No comments: