Print

29 September 2009

So I bought these digital frames

about 12 months ago. The intention at the time was to somehow incorporate them into so scrapbook pages. Not full on digital just a bit of a go at hybrid.

Last week my husband went to Harvey Norman for me to get some ink and came home with an A3 printer. Way cool!!! So on Sunday I printed out one of the frames and did this page of my sister. It's of her graduation from Law, which must have been 2 years ago now, and I've wanted to do a page for her for ages.


Love the frame and the flowers...not totally sold on the page tho. I've never really been able to get into the circle thing on pages...my OCD and straight lines playing with my head :)


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I totally disagre with your thoughts on the circles Ros.It looks smashing.SHe will love this.Loving all the inking too.Is that digital flourishes behind the photo?What a hubby you have to come home with an A3 printer...you lucky lucky girl.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous a fantastic layout love those digi frames and the circles are great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Ros, glad you liked my advent calender. It is the first project I have truly loved and been gobsmacked over the result. But go for it, make one yourself. The G45 papers are perfect for it. I am going to make another one using the angel xmas G45 papers too. I love anything xmas so I think I will be making everyone in the family one for xmas.

Digital Frame Guy said...

Digital picture frames can be used quite effectively in homes or offices, as an informational aide, but also to help business.