Print

23 June 2009

A night of little surprises

Having a little blog hop and I've noticed a few hits coming from Stampin' When I Can so I thought I'd go and check it out. Gorgeous blog of Allison with lots of links to other beautiful places. She has these lists on her blog titled 'Newly Discovered' and my blog is listed there. Very cool and very flattering.

I've popped onto Magnolia Down Under Challenges Blog and see that I got a Top 3 badge for my Edwin boy card in last weeks challenge. Very cool again :)

Next stop on the blog list is off to Sugar Nellie and I see I've won the wedding candy. Two wedding stamps not released until July, with a few other bits and pieces to make wedding cards. How exciting!!! (I got these images from the Sugar Nellie blog, someone let me know if I'm not allowed to put the here :) please ).



I wasn't even going to blog hop tonight seeing as though once again this month I've used all my broadband download limit and am on dinosaur dial up again.
I'm hoping to get my card for the Sugar Bowl finished tonight, took me ages to decide which Gorjuss Girl I'm going to use. I've got her all coloured in and just have to pick some papers.
Enjoy your Wednesday!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL..I just left a message on Facebook about this Ros.I saw it earlier this afternoon, and was so excited for you Mate.Wooohoo.You lucky lucky duck.They look wonderful too.Enjoy .Congratulations

Tammy said...

Oh Ros ... how exciting!! Congratulations gorgeous! those wedding images are so cute too!

Unknown said...

Way to go Ros...you go girl :)

Leah said...

Wahoo Ros!! You're on a roll!!! Those stamps are gorgeous, and you so deserve to be on that newly discovered list!! Nice work chickie!

Emma said...

Woo hoo congrats on your wins.
Emma x