Print

03 January 2009

im in a rut

creatively. I've been moping around my craft things for the past 2 weeks feeling like I don't know what I'm doing and that I'm not very good at this thing anyway. Usually if I feel a lack of a mojo I will make some cards to get back on track but I haven't been bothered to make them either.

I've spent the last week doing this page. Different from my other pages and not sure yet if I like it or not. It started cause I felt like colouring in and had some Prima paintables in my stash. I've also used Prima rue 88 and creative imaginations dare to dream papers and mesh which I've had for ages too. The rest of the products are; pink paislee paper, heidi swapp mask, corner and clear circle thing, prima and green tara flowers, maya road metal blossum and key, k & co brad and hambly rub on.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

The layout is fantastic Roz! Fantastic work. Maybe being in a rut will inspire you to try new things, that's what I always try. Hope you're feeling better creatively soon.

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! I like the way you've integrated each part to make a lovely frame and highlight the photo. Sometimes the motivation doesn't come as easily, but I find it's best not to force it. Anyway, judging from this I don't think there will be any problems...:)

Unknown said...

This layout is gorgeous Ros...this certainly doesn't look like you have lost your mojo... :)
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

absolutely stunning, gee if getting in a rut leads you down this path.....how do you get in a rut? I want what you're having. You haven't lost your mojo ros, just taking a new direction by the look of things.

jess said...

OMGOSH!!!!!
If only I was half as good on my finest day as you are when you are in a so called rut!!!!!!
You are amazing Ros...dont ever doubt your talents!!!

peachy said...

stunning lo Ros, maybe you are feeling like that because its been such a busy time of year, im sure it wont take you long to get back into it (not that i think u lost it), please dont loose your mojo, because you are one of my inspirations, i love all your work, its all amazing

Shelley said...

love the lo ros, but i'm with you. Have really been struggling to even want to go scrap. Hoping to feel that buzz again real soon cos I have so much to do!!!!

Happy New Yar and catch you soon
Shelley

Melissa said...

Hey Ya Ros, Hugs darlin, hope your Mojo comes back in droves real soon...BTW, I think your latest LO is just gorgeous and eclectic....Don't change a thing please.
Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family.

Renee said...

Hey Ros thanks for visiting my blog sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Loving all your work as always and hope you had a lovely Xmas and New Year!

P.S hope you have your mojo back hun xxx