Print

16 September 2020

Fly for Scrap FX

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing an art journal page.

This started with some messy paints and a little gloss spray with the Doily Silhouette which you can see on the far right of the pages.

I have then used the Muslin Silhouette and some white gesso randomly around the pages to mimic some clouds.

For the title, I have used a metallic marker to colour the back of a quote from the Phrases rice paper and adhered this with some matte medium.

Once I stuck down the Sea Bird Frame I gave parts of it a heavy coat with some gold crackle paste.  Platinum crackle paste has been spread also on some parts of the frame and around my pages.  Finishing off with some flicks of gold water colour.

Sea Bird frame    Muslin BLACK

Doily WHITE    Phrases ricepaper


post signature

No comments: