Print

16 July 2020

Live for Scrap FX

Hi everyone.  Today I'm sharing a couple of pages, both using the same Freedom Girl Stencil.  The pages started with a little gloss spray and evolved from there.

I have used some matte medium to stick down a few pieces that have been torn from Loopy Script Collage paper and added some stamping and embossing powder.

The body of the Freedom Girl has the been added with some Colour Blast black gesso and a makeup sponge.  I did some messy writing across the girl and finished it off with a Mini Bracket Word with has been coloured with acrylic paint.

My 2nd page actually was a scrap I grabbed to sample the stencil on as I'd never used it before.  I fell in love with it though and had to finish it off.

The title has also been added with some black gesso.  This was taken from the Create with Passion stencil.



I added a few dots and a Mini Feather to her hair.  The feather has been painted in gold and I added a couple of different colour stickles to the top.


Create with passion stencil  Freedom Girl stencilMini Feathers


Bracket Words MINI  Loopy Script collage paper

Hope you've been inspired

post signature

No comments: