Print

10 August 2018

D-lish Scraps Inspiration Board August


Hi Everyone, today I'm sharing my take on this months Inspiration Board.


I took my inspiration from the first picture.





I have used some gelatos to colour some Creative Cuts Flowers and left a few white.


I layered these around my photo with some Pastel Petals and Little Birdie flowers

To balance out the cluster, I have popped a Bitty Bow Clip at the top of my photo.


Please join us this month
You can find all the details you need to enter under the 'Current Inspiration Board & Rules' tab at the top of the D-lish Scraps page. Entries need to be linked by no later than midnight on the 31st August, to go in the running for the fabulous prize on offer.

REMEMBER, you can also enter your pages on our Facebook Page, The Scrap Suite.


post signature

No comments: