Print

10 July 2018

Summer, for D-lish Scraps

Not a gelli printed page in sight for this one!
I wanted to showcase the gorgeous Creative Cuts and found that they really popped  when I sat them on a piece of black card.
Just a few splats of gold and my background was done.

I've used the Seed Stem Creative Cuts for my layout.
I have coloured these with Distress Oxide inks.  Some smooched onto my craft mat with a spritz of water and some applied direct from the inkpad.


I coloured the Summer Wood Veneer with coordinating ink and mounted this on top of my photo.  Underneath the title I have popped a couple of Micro Petals and although you can't see them, there is a few loose sequins hiding among the stems.
There's also a few D-lish Dots scattered around the page.



My page was cut so that it was mounted on a piece of white cardstock, not that you can see here, but it just helped frame the whole page.
Down the bottom I've added a few more embellies with a little heart from a Just Add Paper kit.




Thanks for joining me, hope you've been inspired ♥




post signature

No comments: