Print

10 June 2018

You are amazing, for D-lish Scraps


Hi, thanks for joining me today. 
I'm sharing with you my interpretation of this month's inspiration board. 

Again,  this page started with a gelli printed background.  The two photos on the page address identical, I just printed 2 different sizes and decided to use them both.

I have used some minifetti as my title.   One piece on top which I cut a little tail,  another the words which i popped underneath and another little tail on the top side of my photos. 


Here is a reminder of this month's inspiration board.

Now for some close ups!

I coloured some stars from the Boys Rule kit. 


Around the page I've scattered some star epoxy stickers and an enamel heart.   A mini peg had been added to look like it's holding it all together. 


A few enamel dots have been popped around the page. 



Hope you've been inspired 💙


post signature

No comments: