Print

30 April 2018

So Happy, for D-lish Scraps

Hello again 💙

I have another page where i have smooched distress oxide ink and water on my background. 



I have taken a scribble circle with stars creative cut and inked it to match my background.   I've then heat embossed some iridescent embossing powder over the top of this.   I have done the same with a small circle cut from cardstock for my smaller photo to be mounted on. 


I stuck the creative  cut on to of my photo and once the glue was dry,  carefully cut my photo so that it was framed in the circle. 
My cluster has been embellished with a flair button and some enamel dots


To finish my page off I've taken some pieces of paper doily and colored with distress oxide inks.   I added a sequin bow and a few enamel dots to these. 


post signature

No comments: