Print

01 October 2014

Scrap the Girls October

The past month has flown and I
can't believe it's October already.
Do you feel that once it's October that you blink 
and Christmas is here?

So to start this month off I am sharing
my page for this months Scrap The Girls
mood board.  
This board is full of so much inspiration and
the for me it was the colours and little flowers
that drew me in.



I've used an old photo, again.  
I seem to be reaching for the oldies lately.

Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, Distress Ink,
and Stencil Girl and Donna Downey stencils
for my background.



Gorgeous sequin bow, Journal It tab, coloured
doily, enamel dots, muslin and 
resin flowers
from my fave store, D-lish Scraps.




I've matted it all on a piece of paper
towel that I used to clean up the 
excess sprays.  Perfect colour matching ♥


Awesome prizes up for grabs this month
from
Rainbow Splender
Scrapmatts
and a mixed media kit.

PLEASE JOIN US THIS MONTH! 
Such an awesome board and prizes!


post signature

No comments: