Print

06 October 2014

Crazy Family, D-lish Scraps share

I am so excited to be back as a member of the Design Team again.
I had no idea when I did my post
for the store last month that I'd be back.
Definitely had my fingers crossed though.
With so much gorgeousness and even more gorgeousness being added 
to the shop all the time, I am even more excited to be sharing my 
D-lish Scraps creations.

My first share this month is full of my favourite
 color, green.


I started my page with some stamp embossing, stamping
and some white spray.
Once this was dry I began to build up the area that my 
photo is sitting on.


My pages are always quite dimensional and I like to build 
layers.  I took some green wire and tightly wound it around a
round container to get a nice smooth finish.

When I use wire in my pages, I stick it down with a bit of
tacky glue in places that will be hidden from view.
Then I staple it to the page for extra hold.

I then took some of these awesome monochrome Journal Its
 and popped
them in the top of a couple of Bitty Bags.
After these were stuck down I added my photo that 
has been mounted on some thick cardboard.


Around my wire circle I have placed a few Enamel Dots, a Pearl 3D Heart and 
ta da!
sequin bow.


My title was made up with words from the Freckled Fawn Wood 
Chip Words.  I've again coloured these and the Colourblock Veneers
 with Wink of Stella pens.  For the Colourblock arrows, I wanted them 
to match perfectly with my other embellishments so I turned them 
over and coloured the back of the arrows.


I finished my page with a little cluster on the side.  This time I wrapped
 my green wire
tightly around a small paint bottle to get a smaller neat circle.

The mulberry butterflies have been sprayed to match and the heart veneer was
coloured with the Wink of Stells pens.

On top of the butterflies the cutest little Wood Veneer Bitty Bow and I have
finished off the cluster with some Enamel Dots and some Resin Roses.

Enjoy!!


post signature

No comments: