Print

17 June 2014

What colour is pomegranate?

That was my question when I looked
at this months White With 1 challenge.

The DT examples are awesome and show
a variety of colours so I took a peek at
Google and found this image to use as my
colour pallet. 

A fave photo of mine of Miss Coco when 
she was only a few months old.



Naturally I have included some gorgeous
goodies on here from D-Lish Scraps.
The http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/index.htmlflowers, sequins and bow above.

And below the mulberry butterfly
and pvc doily.  
I've coloured the doily with a
bit of spray and ink.




 ♥

Thanks for stopping by.
post signature

2 comments:

Katie said...

I just love this Ros! And that photo is just too cute! As for the colour, I think it stumped all of us too, hence all the variations. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

Rikki Graziani said...

Stunning layout love your layers and your background. Thanks for playing along with WW1