Print

06 June 2014

My June D-Lish Scraps Share


So I have a little obsession with Journal It's.
I seem to popping them on everything.

 I popped eleven of them on this page.


I'm also a little in love with the coloured 
bags that you get from the
 D-Lish Scraps store.  They are so versatile.

On this page I have used them as my background and also
as little bags.


I started by cutting strips out of some Polka Dot
and Quaterfoil Rainbow bags.

Then I slipped some Journal It's underneath
the strips, like little tabs.

Lot's of Journal It's, some Kraft Sayings and some

Can never have too much of a good thing.


The Journal It's are also a perfect fit for the Bitty Bags.



I needed to use bright embellishments to match
the gorgeous colours of the bags.
The Pinkfresh Studio Colourblocks and Enamel
Brad Stickers were perfect for this.


And to finish it all off a Puffy Things stickers and a cute
little neon heart.


 Thanks for stopping by.  I will be
back tomorrow with another share.
This time a girly page with lots of flowers
and pretties.


post signature

No comments: