Print

14 March 2014

D-Lish Scraps March CT challenge

As soon as I saw D-Lish Scraps
Tropical Twist
Inspiration Challenge for March,
I knew I had to join in.

Love, love, love this colour scheme
and this Studio Calico paper is
a perfect match.


Love this photo of my
baby brother when he became
a daddy.
Love how happy he looks.

I am so not a sewer.  I had this 
Amy Tangerine tag in my 
stash which came with a kit
last year.  I've never cross stitched
ever, and it took me about 40 
minutes, but I'm a little bit in love 
with it and thinking I might
need to get more.





Enjoy your weekend!!
post signature

6 comments:

Judith said...

Your brother looks so happy. Great interpretation of the inspiration board. Thanks for joining us at Dlish Scraps this month.

Sandra said...

Love the way you've coloured the background, its a great interpretation of the mood board.

Catie said...

Great use of the colours from the board. I love the cross-stitched tag - so cute! and the other embellishments you've used are just perfect. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish this month :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful page. Thanks for joining the fun with D-Lish Scraps

raquel said...

This is so gorgeous Ros, the way you have used the colours is great and the addition of the D-lish products are just perfect! Thanks for joining in at D-lish :)

Tarrah McLean said...

You are right....that paper suits this board perfectly!! Fabulous layout...thanks for joining in at D-Lish :)