Print

12 March 2014

Black With Two March challenge

This month at Black With Two is a 
cute little sketch from The Scrapbooking
Hut as well as the 2 BW2 criteria
of, Lemon plus Thyme and using the word
SUNSHINE
in your journalling.

 These beautiful roses were given
to me just because and I think
Just Because flowers are the best
flowers ♥


The roses on my page have
been sprayed with Lindys Yellow
of Rose of Texas.


I've coloured some texture paste
with yellow paint and used my 
favourite mask.


The 'you& me' at the top of the photo
is a cute Prima Overlay that I chopped up
and thought went perfectly with my 
little Modkid boy and girl.  
This is probably 
my most used Silhouette cut, it's no.
40414 and so cute.


The heart outline is cut no. 37580,
Love Tattoo.








post signature

14 comments:

Eve said...

Ros i scrolled through your post with my mouth wide open WOWZERS your layout is magnificent ...thank you so much for playing along with us this month at BW2

Donna said...

this is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us at Bw2

Donna said...

this is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us at Bw2

Donna said...

this is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us at Bw2

Donna said...

this is absolutely stunning! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us at Bw2

vickii said...

It's just gorgeous Ros. xxxxx

Val-Belle said...

A stunning layout. What beautiful roses and I love the idea of colouring roses to match... I never remember that and every time I see it I think that is such a cool idea. That heart is super cool.. I think that is one of my fave stencils too :) Just a wow layout. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2 this month :D

Chook (Di) said...

Ros this is totally amazing - looove it... thank you so much for submitting this for the Challenge and being a part of BW2 :)

Unknown said...

Hi just an amazing page love it

Anonymous said...

What a stunning layout, loving all the embellishments

Unknown said...

What a stunning layout Ros! Loving the background work, and the flower cluster is beautiful. The Love heart is pretty awesome too! Thanks for joining us at BW2!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous Ros! That photo was perfect for this months inspiration board! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at BW2 :)

Michelle said...

This is lovely, love the heart and all the flowers.

Kerry said...

WOW!!!! The colour was just perfect for those lovely roses. Thanks for playing along with us at BW2.