Print

15 August 2012

I ♥ washi!

In fact you could almost say, I collect washi! 
 How cool is this stuff. 
 When I first started buying it, I was getting it cause it looked pretty ☺ but now I find I'm reaching for it with every page I do.

I have also found a challenge blot that I can't believe I've just noticed seeing I have a major love of all things kraft.
  Kraft it up  has a really cute sketch to follow and we needed to use lots of layers.


Here's my little noodle again, am guessing it would be about 16 year ago. 
♥ him


washi!


layers!


and my beautiful boy



and yep, just cause, here he is again ♥




Look at my little cork people!  The are My Favorite Things paperdoll die cut out of a cork sheet.  Little girl pilots!



and more dies, can't get enough dies either ☺

 ♥

8 comments:

Al Hannah said...

Gorgeous layouts Ros ... love that first sketch especially and your take on it.
Your second layout with the kite is fabulous ... I love how the kite trails all the way to the bottom corner of the page!

Di Garling said...

Both are gorgeous but I guess I'm a little biased cause I really love your take on the Kraft It Up one. Thanks for playing along. Cheers Di xo

Unknown said...

I totally get your infatuation with washi tapes, and it DOES go so well with kraft! I'm really glad you stumbled across the Kraft It Up! challenge site - sounds like it's the perfect place for you. Love your layering style, so yummy! Thanks for joining us this month, hope to see you again.

Leonie said...

Washi must be the best thing invented I love the stuff!
Love the bright colours you've used here Roz, goes so well on the Kraft!
thanks for joining in our August challenge. :)

Helene Bogren said...

Awesome layout! Love the way you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

Unknown said...

LOVE that Washi layout....stay tuned at Deer & Fawn Designs for some Washi Tape coming soon :)

sueat17 said...

I love washi tapes too Ros (a little too much I think....I can't stop buying them!) and I love how you've used your tape on the KIU sketch....gorgeous LO!

Unknown said...

so bright and funky...thanks for playing along at KIU