Print

26 August 2012

extraordinarily ordinary moment ♥

Making my dash towards the finish line that
is August and the end of this months challenges.

Another Stuck! sketch


 This gorgeous paper range is Teresa Collins Tell Your Story and it's another TC one that I ♥
The photo I used is a shocker in quality, a stinky phone selfie, but 
I love the photo of my and my man.


I've used a Heidi Swapp chipboard frame thingy that I got a few years ago.  
Actually it was 2009 and she released these and some letters and papers that all
colour changed when ink and sprays were added.

Now she's released Color Magic products and after using both, now and then,
 I don't see the difference.  Just a different name and range.


I love this quote ♥


and this one is another one from the Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon Kit.
I've really enjoyed playing with this collection.  I have enough paper left over that
I may be able to get 1 more page done.
This photo is of my Gaz man and his mummy on our wedding day.


A few dies and the awesome
The strip of different papers running down the left
side of the page is actually from the packaging.
Thought they looked good, so why not!


So curly roses and lots of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and embossing powder.  I can spy
a couple of yellow leaves in there that have also been sprayed,


Enjoy your week.

 ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME layouts as usual Ros :)
Thanks for adding the link to my blog on your blog :) It is great using up items that have been in our stash for ages :)
Take Care xo

Al Hannah said...

Love the orange & teal layout Ros ... it is AWESOME! Those colours look sensational together! And a great photo of you and your hubby ... awwww :)