Print

18 June 2012

Dude you Rock my World

and he certainly does.  
I've done a page for a challenge blog that I've just found called Sketches With A Twist.  OMG! What an awesome little paper folding thingy this is!  I totally ♥ it and know I will defiantly be using it again.


I've put a mix of things on this page.  I've again used an older photo. The base is my May kit from A Piece of Cake Designs, I'm a little behind with my kits, but I'm a little behind with everything.  


I've also used my Honey Pot paper and Tim Holtz heart die again.  I love how this paper looks.


 My little heart is from Charms Creations and I've inked the edges lightly with my new absolute fave Distress Ink, Peacock Feathers.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

so very glad you liked our sketch and happy you played along with us because your layout is just gorgeous!

Lizzyc said...

HI! Wow! This is so eye catching and I love all the colors! I am glad you enjoyed the paper folding and your layout has really turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining in at Sketches with a twist!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Your take on the sketch is beautiful!!! I love the open spaces that you left as well as the colors and details. Very eye-catching.
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at SWAT this month!
Raechelle- SWAT DT

ddazzled71 said...

I am really loving your take on the sketch this month. The addition of the paper strips and flowers to each window totally changes it up and I love the pop of all the colors against the black background. Beautifully Done and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches with a Twist.
Danie - SWAT DT