Print

08 May 2012

My absolute fave

so far this year anyway.  This is my first time using Authentique paper and it's definately not going to be my last.  This paper is gorgeous.  It has a real nice feel to it and I love this collection.  It's called Carefree Love it!

I have used it for the sketch challenge on the Authentique Paper blog and am really happy with how it turned out.  I've used a Crafters Workshop template again (♥), and a Magnolia die and a Tim Holtz Sizzix die to make my embellies.



 This photo was taken 5 years ago at my birthday dinner and Jord and I were just poking silly faces.  I love that I am using older photos in my layouts at the moment.



On this piece and the one with the rosettes on it, I've used Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee stamps.  They go perfect with this collection.




Apart from inking around the edges of this paper, I did nothing to it.  It has this beautiful soft distressed look.



I have done a card for their sketch challenge as well that is very similar to my page.  I will post that tomorrow.  You can enter their sketch challenge many times but each project is to be on a separate post. 

Have already gone back and added more Authentique to my cart. 

 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey there Ros...how very lovely to hear from you! Mum is doing OK..will be a long road ahead for her in recovery, but she will get there.Thanks for your care.The boys..WOW, are growing as I am sure Jordan is too.William is 13 and Steven 10 going on 11 at the end of this year..scary stuff hey!!!
Hope life has been treating you well and it isn't too chilly for you down there.