Print

28 May 2012

and now for something completely different!

So out of my comfort zone with this one.  
I look at it and I love it.  
I look at it another time and hate it.
Then I ♥ it again.

I do know as is evidence in my last few months of pages that I way ♥ Crafters Workshop Templates.
And I can't get enough sprays.  My fave of all of them is Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.  They are all so gorgeous, but my absolute fave or faves is this Lindy's Flat Fabio set.  
It's solid colour, and is so bright.

Last month I subscribed to a couple of kit clubs and although the next ones are about to be
released, I only got my first play with them this weekend.
The paper and embellies were from


This is my entry in this months Scrap the Girls.

And the MAY CHALLENGE...

A quote

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. 

You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."



I think I'm pretty lucky cause I have 4 of them ♥


I made this lolly pop flower thingy with My Favorite Things Dynamics Cork. 
I love this stuff!  It's awesome!
Have run it through the Big Shot with a few different dies and I love the look of it.
This one I've cut by hand.

Also this is the first time I've used Honeycomb paper.  I saw a vid with Tim Holtz
using it and it looked cool.  Very hard to see properly here.





4 comments:

Marisa said...

A lovely page Ros, love what you have done to the doilies. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

donna said...

gorgeous! thanks for playing along with STG

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout & how brilliant is that heart! :)

Marelize said...

You are very lucky to have 4 sisters Ros. Love your background work. Beautiful layout. :)